Columbia TN Child Photographer

I’ve gotten to see and photograph 3 out of 4 of these kids before, and it is always a treat.  They have super talented crafty mommas who I just adore.  They bring them dressed in the cutest little clothes and of course it doesn’t hurt that they are about as adorable as they come.  To check out one momma’s shop, click here– you won’t be disappointed!  I use her stuff all the time 🙂

Here’s what Tiffani had to say about our latest session together:

I cant say enough about our images and experience with June Star Photography!! Heather is always a joy to meet with and is extremely helpful and flexible. Im always 200% satisfied with our final images and the service we recieve. I will always come back to have Heather take our kids photos. <3 No one else will ever be allowed to take my kids pictures 😀

This put a HUGE smile on my face Tiffani!  I’m honored!  Thank you!

sibling photo

Columbia TN Child Photographer (7)adorable toddler phototoddler photographychild photographyColumbia TN Child PhotographerColumbia TN Child Photographer (12)Columbia TN Child Photographer (1)Columbia TN Child Photographer (2)brotherschild photographyColumbia TN Child Photographer (5)

1. Jessi says:

Oh man! These are beautiful! I love these pictures.

2. Tiffani says:

3. Tabitha Bailey says:

These are all beautiful!! That group one is adorable

4. Beverly Helit says:

These pics are absolutely beautiful …heather captured exactly what we were hoping for and so much more …..I have treasures of my grand babies to admire thanx to heather:)

5. Chas Helit says:

They all came out looking great. What a bunch of cute kids.

6. Charles A. Helit says:

These photographs came out fantastic! Your talent is obvious in these pictures. Time captured.

7. Micah helit says:

Adorable. It’s hard to pick a favorite. Petey’s face is priceless. It’s nice seeing them all together now.

8. Karina says:

These pics are too cute! They’re so sweet and perfect!