Tyler | Leipers Fork Family Photographer

Leipers Fork Family Photographer

The Tyler family is such a beautiful and happy family! I really enjoyed photographing them and capturing such priceless memories in their lives. As a Leipers Fork Family Photographer it really is the best part of the job!

The Tyler boys were so adorable and full of energy! They were the cutest with their outfits, too! I loved the blue tones this family picked for their family photography session. There were so many cute shots!

Best Time for Photo Sessions

Good light is key for beautiful scenery in photography sessions. This is why I like to shoot during golden hour-which is the last hour or so before sunset. We can also capture beautiful sun flare which gives that perfect magical touch for their session. Tennessee truly does have the most beautiful and scenic views!

I am looking forward to editing the rest of the Tyler family’s session! It was so hard to narrow down since I had so many favorites, but here are just a few! I hope you enjoy!

Leipers Fork Family PhotographerLeipers Fork Family PhotographyLeipers Fork TN Family PhotographyLeipers Fork TN Family PhotographerLeipers Fork Family PhotosTennessee Family Photographer

1. Amy May says:

What a beautiful family!!!

2. Anne Jones says:

Beautiful photos of sweet angel faces! Love the poses/setting!

3. Natalie says:

Our family worked with June Star Photography first during one of the most memorable and special times in our lives, the birth of our second son. Heather is not only an amazing photographer but is just a calm and kind presence during the process. She worked with us to capture the birth as well as our newborn lifestyle shoot. We then decided for his one year photos she was the one we had to use! Our third time using her was just as great and she had great ideas and captured such precious moments with our little family. Talented, calm, honest, and fun describe her and all THREE of our experiences with her! We can’t wait to use her throughout the years!

4. Madeline says:

I love how they turned out!! Gorgeous photos!

5. Missy Hayes says:

Oh Heather, you did it again! These are beautiful and capture their personalities so well!! As grandparents,we treasure these family heirlooms so much.

6. Debra Blesener says:

You have captured the personalities of this amazing family I adore these pictures!

7. Brittany says: